Stonewashed Titanium Peanut
The Peanut flashlight stands out with its innovative design and cutting-edge technology. Equipped with the Quantum Dragon driver, this flashlight offers an array of customizable features. Users can program secondary RGB LEDs, adjust power levels, and even enjoy a triple tap strobe function. In addition to its versatility, the Peanut ensures safety and durability with thermal regulation and voltage protection. Powered by an 18350 flat top battery, this compact yet powerful device incorporates all its electronics on a single board, effectively saving length and maximizing efficiency. With dimensions of just 0.99" in diameter and 2.85" in length, the Peanut is the perfect companion for those seeking a reliable, feature-packed flashlight in a compact form.
THIS IS FOR A STONEWASHED PEANUT
SHIP TIMES VARY DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND AVERAGE 5-7 DAYS
* Group 1: Color, ML, 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
* Group 2: Color, ML, 35%, 100%
* Group 3: ML, 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
* Group 4: ML, 5%, 15%, 100%
* Group 5: ML, 15%, 100%
* Group 6: 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
* Group 7: 15%, 100%
* Group 8: 15% - 50%
* Group 9: 100% Only
* Group 10: Color, 100%
* Group 11: 100%, Color
* Group 12: Color, 50%
* Group 13: 50%, Color
To enter configuration mode, quickly cycle the switch 12+ times until it starts to flash. Once it starts to flash,
you are in configuration mode. Once in configuration mode, the light will give a solid light and ramp down, if you
want to modify options 2-4 cycle switch during ramp to move to next option.
* Option 1 = Mode group, when light ramps down it will flash all 3 colors and then the group number in white light
followed by all 3 colors. To select the group flashed in white light cycle the switch in the next color cycle
after the group number you want to use is blinked out.
* Option 2 = Secondary color choice, when light ramps down it will blink twice to show its in the second option
and flash each color several times, cycle switch while the color you want to use is flashing.
* Option 3 = Memory on/off, when light ramps down it will blink three times to show you its in the third option
and flash red or green several times. Cycle the switch while flashing red if you want memory off and green if you
want memory on.
* Option 4 = Strobe option, when light ramps down it will blink four times to show its in the fourth option and
flash each color several times, cycle switch while flashing red for off, green if you want standard strobe and
blue for bicycle mode. To access these in normal use cycle switch rapidly three times and it will access either
strobe programmed when turned on.